What Every Girl Hides, Sonam Kapoor Has No Shame In Revealing It!

Normally in India, it is considered rude to ask about a man’s salary and woman’s age but the actress Sonam Kapoor has no problem in disclosing her age.


This is what she said while talking to media on her 31st birthday, “I am 31 and I say it. I don’t have any shame in revealing my age.”
sonam
Sonam has received accolades for her performance in the movie “Neerja”. She further added, “Every year is a rocking year for me and every year is getting better. I never consider anything good or bad. I like to live in the moment.”
The actress who is also considered a fashion icon was working on her birthday and she feels that ‘working on a birthday and new year is auspicious’. She also said, “Thank you for being supportive and being there for me. I hope people enjoy my work. Do good for people and do good to the world.”



s
When she was asked about her upcoming movie, she said, “We will be announcing a project the day after tomorrow, which is my new film. I thought let dad’s (Anil Kapoor) ’24’ and Harsh’s (Harshvardhan Kapoor) film’s teaser come out first. Then, I will talk about my film. You will all be informed by June 11.”
There are rumors that she has signed a movie which will also star Kareena Kapoor Khan.