Akshay Kumar’s Take On Wife Twinkle’s Own Production House Is What All Husbands Must Read



On one hand where we see a number of relationships being broken even after so many years of living together, the romantic Jodi of “Airlift” star Akshay Kumar and Bollywood actress turned writer Twinkle Khanna gives us some major relationship goals. The couple has been happily married for 15 long years and we must say that both of them are doing great in their fields, while keeping their personal and professional lives separate with no interference of one another in their line of work. And now in a recent interview to Mumbai Mirror, the actor explains the aptitudes of a feminist husband in the modern era!




It’s an open secret that Twinkle recently launched her first ever movie production house, even though her husband already has three banners. There is absolutely no denying the fact that she never posed to be a trophy wife, neither did Akshay but his witty replies during the recent interaction with Mumbai Mirror will win the heart of every girl!
On the question of the launch of Twinkle’s first movie production house, the actor said,
“Times are changing and for the better! If there is one thing I can promise, it’s that my wife will bring a whole new light to the meaning of progressive opinions, regression, culture and the future with her own magical ‘Funny Bone’. Proud doesn’t come close to how I feel about her passion for change, I’m more than behind her, I’m in awe of her!”



When Akshay was asked, “You already had three existing banners. Why did Twinkle feel the need for another?”, the actor gave a brilliant and heart-touching reply:
“Twinkle has and always will be an independent woman. She is not a trophy wife and nor am I a trophy husband for her. Throughout our marriage, she has continued to keep her individuality and independence intact. Once she gave up acting, she steered towards interior designing. She has her own company, The White Window, that’s been running for years, as well as a family company, The FarAway Tree. Now she is a successful author and Mrs Funnybones is her new identity. When she felt the need to make films she believes in, she decided to float her own production house. She is the most forward-thinking person I know. She has my support, encouragement as well as millions who follow her sentiments. She will do nothing but good in her new-found position. All I can urge is for people to watch this space.”

On the question of taking salary from his wife, Khiladi Kumar had another mind-boggling answer:
“My wife better give me a salary, no one else is gonna buy her congratulatory diamonds for making her films She needs to pay me so that I can pamper her!

In fact, I’m looking forward to working under her. I not only want to be a doting husband but also an ideal actor who fits in with her vision. That is my New Year resolution. She is going to give me a run for my money for sure.”
You won it, Akki!
Do let us know your views with regard to the answers of Akshay Kumar in the comments section below.