First Indian Superhero ‘Shaktimaan’ coming back after 15 years

Before Superman vs Batman, and before all these superhero actions in Indian channels, there was one and only Shaktiman, all90’s kids were waited to see what shaktiman will do on every sunday’s.Mukesh Khanna’s Shaktiman is getting ready to hit the television scenes with a bang.Mukesh Khanna said that, he is in talk with some TV channels about the deal, will be coming out soon with the show.“We are planning the return of Shaktimaan on television and the discussions are going on with few channels. I can’t committ the date but you will get to see it soon. I am working on my look and body for it. I have already lost 8 kgs and will be losing another 8 kilos. I am not trying to get six pack abs. I want to try and matchup with the look that I had 15 years back. People relate to me as Shaktimaan and I can’t offer the role to anyone,”